Connie Springer joins Picflow - brings Masters in Library Science, training in photography, 7 years experience organizing media archives
Copyright 2000 Enquirer
|The first step in implementing a Digital Asset Management often means organizing - and structuring - your images, documents, etc. - whether they are digital or analog (slides, prints, posters, etc.). Connie brings over 7 years of experience and a Masters in Library Science to this extremely crucial task. Without her keen eye and experience in organizing an archive, a DAM solution is only 50% as effective as it can be. Let us help create order out of chaos - with Cumulus and a professional cybrarian anything can be found quickly and easily.
Connie's clients have included:
- The Christ Hospital PR Department
- The Cincinnati Chamber of Commerce
- St. Luke Hospital East
- Comboni Missionaries
- Episcopal Retirement Homes, Inc.
- The Kroger Co.
- The Verdin Co.
- Xavier University
- McDonald Library Archives, Public Relations Department (both analog and digital)
- Elderhostel, Inc.
- United Way & Community Chest
- both photography and print - organized Communication Files
- AAA Cincinnati
- Dr. Aaron Perlman Family Collection (Cincinnati retired orthopedist)
- Health Alliance
- Mercy Health Partners
- Children's Hospital Medical Center
- Hyde Park Community United Methodist Church
You can read more about Connie in an article in the Enquirer from 2000